Name: Kelly McDonald
Hometown: San Clemente
College: UC Santa Barbara
Years on Social Media: 6
Why do you want to be a part of lllsuperlll?
I want to be part of super to contribute to the development of a unique social platform and to join a team of like minded people who share common interests.
BETA TESTER PROFILE QUESTIONS
SEPTEMBER 1st 2020
1. Does the APP work and preform consistently while the tester is using it?
Sometimes when I open the app the profile and activities page will say that I haven’t logged in yet and it’ll take a little bit for my profile to show up. Other than that the app works pretty consistently.
2. How is the quality of the photos and formats of the testers posts.
The quality of the photos is really good and super clear. I also like how the profile is at the top of the post.
3. How is the speed of the APP compared to other social media APP’s?
The speed of the app has greatly improved but I still don’t think it’s as fast as like instagram for comparison. I think the biggest thing with the speed is when you first open the app it take a little to load.
4. What suggestions could you offer that you feel could make the APP better, more exciting or function better?
I like how the posts take up the entire screen so I was thinking kind of like instagram stories where if you hold down on the screen the outer text goes away so that all you can see is the photo. I think that would be pretty cool also if people don’t want their profile circle or any of the text to cover a part of their picture.
5. What features do you think separates IIISuperIII to other specific social media APP’s?
Compared to instagram, super is less business based so there’s not ads popping up all the time, no shopping, and the content is more personalized and focused on the users. Also super is about sharing personal photos so there also aren’t any memes, news articles, or political posts. Because of this, super feels more genuine with a focus on connecting with people.